[Gpdd] Virtual: Carrot Castle

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Tue Feb 7 01:33:14 EST 2006

Dear Jan (the Boar) Hammer and All,
     Wilson from the Jolly Rodents here. We apologize for being out of touch
for a few days.      Definitely, we want to linger and spend time at the
Carrot Castle. Also, Hammer and Jan, you are seated together on PigAir, aren't you?
We have extra room in our reserved section (we'd already reserved space for
Hammer) so after the seat belt signs go off, do come back and join us.
     Someone asked earlier about the Jolly Rodents and the Congo line. Mr.
Cooders and his lady, Porky will be leading that and would be delighted to give
instructions, which, of course, begins a Congo Line dance in itself. (It's fun
to wach how much fun Cooders and Porky have!)
     As for the Rumblestrut Blues