[Gpdd] Virtual: Carrot Castle, continued

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Tue Feb 7 01:57:09 EST 2006

Wilson again -- A plauge to these computer glitches!
     Maybe I'll be able to finish this before it shoots off to its
destination.
     Jan, you don't have to be a singer to participate in Beethoven Pig's
Rumblestrut Blues. And we bet your rumblestrut is fine. In the beginning our much
missed buddy Ebeneezer (who is with Jenni's Beethoven and Carla's Snickers on
the other side of the Bridge) made us all chuckle and laugh and wheeeek our
little piggy posteriors off when he rumblestrutted, but he loved it and didn't
quit and he ended up with some swell moves.
     Rumblestrut a bit then pick some cute little sow in the audience and
wink at her. Unless she's attached, she'll flip out. wheeek wheeek!
     Of course, I'm a bit flipped out myself knowing that I'll be seeing my
ever-so-precious Fuzzy soon.
     More to all of you soon.

Wilson of the Jolly Rodents