[Gpdd] Misc: Pet Strollers

Kim Raisani kimreynolds222 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 7 13:23:13 EST 2006

Hi all,

  My husband and I bought an Outward Hound Walk n' Roll pet stroller from a local pet store.  I found it on sale on numerous websites, here's an example with pictures:
  http://www.thekittystore.com/kj-00646.html
  There are other strollers available, but we chose this one because it folds up nicely for easy storage when not in use and quickly unfolds and snaps into open position when ready to use (there are no separate parts, it's all one piece).  There's a pouch on the back to hold guinea necessities, like parsley and a water bottle.  We like that the main seating area is flat, with an optional cover, so when it's open we can reach in and pet the pigs while we're walking.  Also, the padded bottom of the seating area is removable for easy cleaning.  We’re happy with the size.  We have two monstrous boys and they fit comfortably together.  My only recommendation, which I mentioned in an earlier post, is to watch out for nighttime.  We took our boys out one evening and they were sniffing the air and excited.  It quickly turned dark on us and they freaked!  We rushed home after learning a valuable lesson - go on day walks!

  This stroller looks very much like a child's stroller, so it's not as conspicuous to use.  We do get stares and double takes, but that's all part of the fun!

  If anyone has any questions about this stroller, don’t hesitate to ask!
  Kim