[Gpdd] MISC: another sick mommy

DEE CLARK joedee1986 at verizon.net
Tue Feb 7 13:46:47 EST 2006

Hi all,

I have also been a very sick slave for the past wheek.  While I doubt our
piggies can catch human virus, I stay away just in case.  Just when I need
extra cuddles!

It started about ten days ago with the worst sore throat I ever had.  I
didn't feel bad otherwise so continued to got to work.  Everything got worse
on Sunday and by Monday I had chills and a fever, and was coughing so hard I
thought I would break a rib!  Off to the doctor for an exam and chest x-ray.
Looks like I had the start of bronchitis, but got to the Dr. just in time.
I am home resting and taking an antibiotic, and looking longingly at my
cuddle pigs.

So Lady Dee and PigAir are taking a vacation and will get back to
reservations later this wheek.

Cough Cough
www.sunnyday1.blinkz.com