[Gpdd] [Health] Just tired or someting more...?

Claire King basschick23 at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Feb 7 15:13:05 EST 2006

Hi all,

I just wanted to ask, I have been noticing that Tea and Biscuit have been
very sleepy recently, Biscuit especially - they are both eating/drinking and
pooping the same as ever, but they just seem very tired and are lying down
alot, which wile looking really cute, is someting I was getting a bit
worried about. Could this be due to the time of year, or could it be
something else?

Sleepy Wheeeks

Claire, Tea and Biscuit