[Gpdd] Behavior- Boars VS Sows

ghost1972 at sbcglobal.net ghost1972 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 7 17:32:17 EST 2006

    Hi, everyone! I have a little to add to the topic of boars and sows. I have two girls, Blacky and Pooky, and I truly don't believe cuddliness has anything to do with the sex of the pig. Blacky is the the sweetest tempered guinea in the world. She doesn't run from my hand when I pick her up, she'll eat from my fingers, and would spend the rest of her life snuggled in my arms if she could.
    Pooky, on the other hand, is constantly on the move. I will try to cuddle her, but she would much rather play "burrow in the towel" and runs like lightning the moment I reach into the cage, even if I have a full food bowl!
    I think it's just their piggie personalities that make them snuggly or not. Just like human children.
    I hope everyone is well, and if not, I hope everyone is warm and happy until they are well again.
                        Love, Amber