[Gpdd] Health: Weight

Carla Martinez cmartinez36 at houston.rr.com
Tue Feb 7 17:19:02 EST 2006

Dear Ginger,

My mom and I read your post with interest. We are all about converting grams
into pounds and ounces. We got an inexpensive Polder kitchen scale from Bed
Bath and Beyond. (For "moi") It has a handy conversion right on the scale,
so we take pride in our technologically-aided ability, to say with some
authority, how much pigs weigh in *two* measurement systems.

According to our calculations, Butterscotch's 1240 gram weight in pounds and
ounces = (DRUMROLL, please) 2 pounds, 12 ounces! And you, Miss Ginger, are
not far behind at....slightly less than 2 lbs, 11 oz! Isn't that interesting
that 20 grams is only about one ounce worth of difference? As I am on the
large side myself, I can't pass judgment on whether you need to go on diets.
My mom would say you are definitely cute little pigs, both of you. Keep
Eating!

Snowball, the weighee, and Carla, the weigher

P.S> I was distracted at the time, but I swear someone wrote in during the
last coupleof weeks that her pig weighs *4 1/2 LBS*!!!! Wasn't it Anna from
College Station???? (I remembered cause she is from Texas like us)Comments
please, Anna. How do you get a giant pig!? I really want to see him!