[Gpdd] MISC- Health Piggy Therapy

ghost1972 at sbcglobal.net ghost1972 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 7 17:38:25 EST 2006

    I just waned to say that the story about the guineas going to the hospital to visit people is absolutely wonderful. I have done volunteer work at retirement homes and hospitals before, and I have learned first hand how a little bit of thought makes the people there incredibly happy. I can't imagine all of the good a visit from a sweet little guinea does. Thank you for doing that. I wonder if I could get the OK to do that at my local hospitals? did you have to get special permission to do that?
    Thank you again.
                                    Inspired Wheeks,
                    Amber, Pooky and Blacky