[Gpdd] MISC: guinea pig flight

Ruth Leibowitz dr.leibq at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 8 11:47:17 EST 2006

Someone wrote earlier wondering about what airline allows guinea pigs to fly
in the cabin (besides PigAir, of course).  When I was planning for my move,
I called a number of airlines and found that Delta would allow piggies to
travel in cabin. They were also willing to count two piggies as one, as long
as they could travel in the same carrier.  I found that a number of other
airlines had rules that were pretty stupid. For example, Continental allows
only certain types of animals but not others (e.g., they allow rabbits, but
not guinea pigs!) to ride in the cabin.  At any rate, this information is
from a few months ago, so things might have changed.

Ruth, human to Babu and Nani