[Gpdd] Virtual: wedding plans

Mary Fran McCluskey faststats at faststatschecks.com
Wed Feb 8 16:15:34 EST 2006

Just saying Hi from the depths of the tax season. No I love it. Cookie wants to say hi to Snowball and say that Brownie has been giving her elocution lessons and she can now occasionally say something like "Whoo-uh-hoo". I thought she was sick, but now I think she's trying to talk.
Also, she's had a lovely pink Marilyn dress made (like with the air blowing up her dress). It really looks quite demure and she had it made to match Snowball's "pooky pinky nose" as she calls it. She is ready to party.
Brownie on the other hand has still to make up her mind on her attire, and is SO grateful that slave Carla will be looking after her on the trip. Can it be the wedding is just next week? I may have to have my hubby or my next-door neighbor drive them to the airport at Ontario as I'll be in the office. I think that both Brownie & Cookie would like to stay after a few days if that's still possible, as life with Mom is pretty dull right now.
--Mary Fran
with Brownie & CA Cookie (de Pookers)