[Gpdd] Health: Wilson's weight loss

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Wed Feb 8 23:33:10 EST 2006

I remain concerned about Wilson. He is so "light" when I hold him yet
otherwise he is still pigging out on food, playing and in general acting normal. I am
afraid, quite honestly, that he may be heading for the Bridge. He could use
good thoughts and even more important, prayers.
     Also, please share any thoughts or similar experiences. A couple months
ago I was very worried about Cooders, and he made a complete turn around. I
hope this happens with Wilson. Meanwhile, I'm giving him all the pellets (he's
never eaten as many pellets as the other piggies, but then he's small and
lively), hay, romaine -- whatever he cares to munch on. He enjoys a couple grapes a
day, a bit of clementine, some banana, green pepper, etc. -- but he feels
like a puff of air. I'm really worried and frankly, as you'll all understand,
"scared." Wilson was my "baby" and for a time there was just Wilson and me. He
was, however, the runt of the litter. He's 3 1/2 now.

Thanks,
Alge