[Gpdd] Care- Sicky Mommy...

ghost1972 at sbcglobal.net ghost1972 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 9 00:56:28 EST 2006

    Hello, fellow GPDD wheekers.
    Pooky here filling in for my very very very sick Mommy Amber. We have been worried about Mommy this last wheek because she has been awfulyl sicky. She has lost her voice and sounds all scary like the Floor Demon. (Mommy calls it the "vaccum cleaner". It must be so nice to be human and blissfully ignorant".) When she pretends to be the Food Fairy and brings us our yummy treats she has to wash up with this stinky anty-back-tear-eel soap and she doesn't smell like Mommy anymore.
    It scared me so bad that I bit her when she gave me breakfast, but I didn't mean to and she said she understood. I feel bad, though. I thought she was the Floor Demon finally coming to settle the score. It ate up all of my poos, and I know I am next.
    The really bad thing is all of our slaves are sick now! Mommy is just starting to get better, Daddy is just now getting the first symptoms and little Aurora Guinea (she is an honorary guinea because she wheeks and sings Bing the Guinea Pig songs all day) has a fever tonight.
    They are being really careful not touch us, but we are lonely and very sad because we haven't had All Floor Day in a wheek! And we are scared that we might get sick too. Mommy gives us extra veggies so we have more vitmain C and keeps the house toasty at night, but we are still nervous.
    Think about us, fellow guineas, and snuggle up extra with your slaves tonight. No peeing on their laps or sharing poos tonight, okay?
                            Much Love, Pooky