[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Guinness

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu Feb 9 13:40:42 EST 2006

Lisa, we are so very sorry to hear of Guinness' passing.  We send our very
belated condolences both to you and to the family who adopted him.  How sad
that he got pneumonia and passed away during the night.  It is great,
though, to hear that he had all the best of home care as well as a
wonderful vet.  How touching, too, that his buddy, Pig, took such good care
of him.   What a lucky guy Guinness was to have such love.  We know he
understood just how lucky he was.

(We also wanted to ask if you had any updates on Clancy, the blind
piggie.  We hope he might be able to stay with his friend Colby.)

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday