[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Bongo

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu Feb 9 14:32:57 EST 2006

Kacee, we are so very sorry to hear about Bongo's passing, and we send our
very belated condolences to you and to his adoptive family.  We know it was
a shock that he went to the Bridge without warning.  Sometimes piggie
passings are such a mystery.  It sounds, though, like he was happy and
healthy until the very end.  How great, too, to hear that he was such a
loved member of the family.  Yes, we are sure that Bongo is now playing
happily at the Bridge and was warmly greeted by the "munchees" who preceded
him.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday