[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Abby and Jakey

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu Feb 9 14:42:15 EST 2006

Nichole, please accept our very belated condolences on Abby and Jakey's
passings.  Yes, sometimes skin problems in piggies can be so difficult to
cure, and we're so sorry that, despite receiving treatments, Abby had a
relapse and Jake continued to have problems.  Please know that you did all
your best for them and that they knew how much they were loved.  How
touching that Abby and Jakey had been together for four years and that they
went to the Bridge together.  We can picture them stepping to the other
side paw in paw.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday