[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Sophie

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Fri Feb 10 13:44:58 EST 2006

Joseph, we are so very sad to hear of Sophie's passing, and we send our
belated condolences to her mom, Carol, and to you.  How sad that Sophie's
stomach became twisted; we have heard of this condition in piggies, and we
are so sorry that she passed away despite Carol's best efforts.  What an
amazing-looking piggie she must have been with her blue-rimmed eyes, and
how wonderful that she lived to be six, although of course any age is too
young for piggies to leave us.  Sophie was a lucky girl to be so loved, and
we have no doubt that George and Angel greeted her warmly at the Bridge.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday