[Gpdd] Silly- The Consequences of NyQuil

ghost1972 at sbcglobal.net ghost1972 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 10 15:17:13 EST 2006

    Greetings, you Wheeky Darlings!
    I had something very strange happen to me last night (it's a never ending party at my place). As you all know, I have been dog sick the last week. Chills, fevers, coughing, sore throats, I lost my voice... a total wreck. Well, because of all this stuffiness, I have been snoring, but I didn't know until last night how badly.
    I took my dose of Green Death (NyQuil. Oh, that nasty stuff will bring you to your knees!), and got into bed. Well, Aurora has been having some trouble sleeping (she's sick too, isn't that lovely?) and so she was right beside me in case something happened.
    So, right about 2 am or so, I feel her shaking me awake urgently. I slowly fade to consciousness and she's saying to me, "Mommy, stop snoring! You're scaring the guineas!" Sure enough I hear them in the background wheeking their little heads off. Poor things! To put it in perspective, they don't wheek that much when I run the Floor Demon, and that is saying something.
    Just had to share that!
                            Love, Amber