[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Daisy

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Fri Feb 10 22:15:52 EST 2006

Danny, please accept our condolences on the passing of Daisy.  How sad that
she was only six months old.  Sometimes piggies leave us when they are much
too young to be saying goodbye.  We know it was so sad when she died in
your arms, but we are sure that she was comforted by your presence.  Please
know that Daisy is now happy and healthy at the Bridge and is surely
telling everyone there how much you loved her.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday