[Gpdd] Virtual: wedding plans and gift ideas

Carla Martinez cmartinez36 at houston.rr.com
Fri Feb 10 23:39:54 EST 2006

Dear Slaves and Pigs,

Is everypig packed for the wedding? Snowball and I are very excited. We're
going to the airport in a few hours to board PigAir when it gets here. I am
extra excited because I have booked slave passage to accompany my little
king.

Cookie this is for you. Snowball knows you will look pig-eutiful in your
demure, yet va-va-voom, pink Marilyn dress. And I know you all will look
smashing together: platinum Cookie in her pink dress, and debonair Snowball
with his pink nose and black tux.  That was good planning on your part to
match your dress to Snowball's nose! Cookie, Snowball has a small gift for
you: a flower necklace -- yes it's edible!

I look forward to seeing what decision Brownie makes for wearing to the
Royal Wedding. And as her stand-in slave I will be helping with any buttons
or Velcro or hairstyling.

For all the Texas slaves, about a wedding gift, would you all like to come
together and get the Royal wedding couple a Texas present: maybe a royal
carriage driven by a team of four armadillos? Just a thought after reading a
Texas counting book to my pre-K's today....I was also inspired by Bert and
his cask of single-malt carrot juice. Wouldn't that be nice, for the Royal
Couple to be on an outing and carried in true Texas style? any other ideas?
Mozart the Big Pig could present it on all our behalf. Okay with y'all?

Like a good mommy slave I am packing Snowball's fleece blankets for the
trip. I'm sure the Royal Hutchhold will have nice warm blankets in the royal
accommodations, but I hate to think of my baby being cold.

Still packing,
Snowball and Carla