[Gpdd] Bridge: Radje

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 11:22:09 EST 2006

Hi all,

You might remember that some time ago I posted about Radje, one of the
guinea pigs of my mother.
He seemed to be thumping (like you could see his heart pounding in his side)
and had trouble breathing. This concerned both me and my sister. We told our
mom and
said she really should go to the vet with him. She however said Radje had
this sometime and that it would go away eventually.
After some time she told us it had gone. But we were still concerned, and
Janneke would visit them soon to take radje to the vet, when my mom would
not be home. However she did not manage to do that yet. Radje died :(
It don't know extremely much about him, but after being seperated from his
cagemate robbie, who he seemed to terrorize, he turned out to be a really
sweet piggies, always wheeking for food, and chatting through the bars with
Robbie. He was a pretty agouti, white and brown piggie.
I hate to be right!

Sad wheeks,
Mikey, Janneke
and the Winky Girls: Lotje, Guiny, Suus, Yaya and Jan the boar

Mpstaaks at emxn.com
pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com
m.staaks at obeindhoven.nl