[Gpdd] Silly: Valentines greetings, Wedding wishes and new advert

Martha Coburn marthac at cogeco.ca
Sat Feb 11 13:12:24 EST 2006

Greetings all piggies and their peoples,

Love is in the air. I'd like to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day. I
hope everyone gets extra cuddles to mark the day. If you like to check out a
pic of my little cupid she can be found at http://www.coburn.ca/Sally.htm.

Sally, Poppy, Holly & Miss Otis would also like to send out well wishes for
the upcoming royal nuptials of His Royal Highness, Prince Biscuit of Nani
and the Lady Jasmine. They wish they could have crossed the pond and
witnessed the events first hand but they will be happy to hear about it from
all the piggies (and slaves) that are lucky enough to attend.

Guinea Pigs also seem to be coming into their own in advertising. My hubby
was in Vancouver British Columbia recently and snapped a photo of a bus
shelter ad featuring, you guessed it, piggies! It's been added to the
website at http://www.coburn.ca/Guinea%20Pig%20Links.htm

All the best,

Martha, Sally, Poppy, Holly & Miss Otis