[Gpdd] Virtual: royal wedding arrangements

Claire King basschick23 at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Feb 12 04:09:36 EST 2006

Wheeks from Tea and Biscuit,

Our slave, Claire, has been soo busy recently she has not had a chance to
let you know where whee are staying - she has arranged for us to stay near
the Winky Girls and Jan the boar in the Carrot Castle - even though whee are
from England, its still nice to stay and munch on food somewhere else!! Is
everypig looking forward to the coming events?? Just to advise as well,
I (Biscuit) will be wearing a cream tux and white bow tie, as this matches
my fur quite well, and Tea will be wearing a black tux with a white bow tie
- our egg card has taken quite a beating, but we have to look good for our
dates!!!!! (Lots of excited wheeks going on here by the way!)

Wheeks to all

Biscuit