[Gpdd] MISC: News from Susi & the OPs

Carla Martinez cmartinez36 at houston.rr.com
Mon Feb 13 21:22:29 EST 2006

Carla, Snickers and Snowball

Well I couldn't stand it anymore. I haven't heard from Susi and the Okie
Piggies for months ....since she moved. So I called her (wink, wink from
England because I am at the Royal Wedding ;-).

So I told her I would let you all know what she has been up to. She has been
trying to get a DSL connection at her new place, and so far hasn't found one
that serves her area of Oklahoma... thinks she might have to break down and
get dial up.

Anyhow she and OP's are fine. Although she did lose her little love, Rosie,
a few weeks ago, which was sad. It was pregnancy complications.

Last weekend she, with her cavy club, gave a Cavy Clinic for new guinea pig
owners. They brought some guinea pigs and talked about care, etc. Neat,
huh!?

And this is the cutest thing, she made a ramp up to her bed for her
free-range piggies! They even rearrange the pillows when she is at work.
Take note, Leah!

Susi asked about you guys, and I told her about Leah, Brownie Bear and
Butterscotch's big move to North Carolina, that Alge has been doing better,
and about the Royal Wedding and about Albert's recent difficulties.

It was good to catch up with Susi -- I have really missed her presence on
the GPDD lately, so wanted to share her news.

Carla, Snickers and Snowball