[Gpdd] Announcement : Ma-ma's Faux Pas!

shim1990 at adelphia.net shim1990 at adelphia.net
Mon Feb 13 13:14:34 EST 2006

--Dearest Coodie ~  Imagine my annoyance when I realized Ma-ma had the audacity to post my true age on the digest!  I nearly fainted at her appalling lack of discretion!  To think she would announce my true age to the masses - too annoying.  I am  consoled only by the fact that the offending edition of the Gpdd seems to have had limited distribution.  I hope you have no qualms about associating with an "older woman".  I do believe I must retire to my boudoir and have a little rest and perhaps some light refreshments.  This has been too upsetting!
          Yours always ~
                         Porky
  Judi and the Haypile Honeys
www.art4animals.blinkz.com/