[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Sydney

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Tue Feb 14 00:49:12 EST 2006

Dear Jane,
     I know that there are so many of us on the digest who first-hand "know"
what you're going through and have gone though. I doubt that there were many
dry eyes on reading your tribute to Sydney. I had a hard time quitting crying,
for Sydney and for all the other piggies who have gone on to the Bridge
leaving behind striken mommies and daddies. To lose a loved piggy is truly
heartbreaking.
     Little Sydney has lived not only in your heart but in the hearts of all
of us.
     I'm so terribly sorry, but I have faith the George and Ebeneezer and so
many others, having made the trip already, were waiting to welcome him.

God bless and comfort you,
Alge