[Gpdd] misc:sympathy and valentines

aileen wilson adw267 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 14 12:55:55 EST 2006

We wish to wish everyone a very happy Valentines day, this is one of the incurable romantic Bert's favorite days. Also we send sincere sympathy to every one who had lost a piggy or has one ailing. Our prayers are with Albert right now and  others.
  Bert is hoping to meet Sailor Willie at the wedding since they  could become future boar-in-laws, who can say!!!!???? Weddings are so romantic and you never know which lovely sow will catch the bouquet.
  Aileen and the excited Bert