[Gpdd] Health: Tea's emergancy trip to the Vet

Claire King basschick23 at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Feb 14 14:04:37 EST 2006

Well we've had quite a bad morning! I gave the boys their cucumber, and
filled up their bowl and Tea did not come out of his house, I lifted the
lid, and he was just lying there looking at me - I stroked him and picked
him up and he didn't even try to run - very unlike Tea. Jon took him to the
vet and it was decided that Tea and Biscuit have to be seperated for a few
days, as they think Biscuit hurt Tea's back and legs while trying to mount
him :o(
  Tea had an injection of pain killers, which he was not too impressed with,
and is now very sleepy and unhappy - Biscuit is not happy either as he
misses his little Tea Bag, but he will have to learn!

Hopefiully Tea will be showing some improvement soon!

Claire, Sleepy & drugged Tea and Lonly Biscuit