[Gpdd] Virtual: wedding

DEE CLARK joedee1986 at verizon.net
Tue Feb 14 20:07:33 EST 2006

The PigAir flight to Oxford was a wonderful success!  All piggies, slaves
and other travelers were picked up on time.  There was much revelry on the
flight over the 'big pond'.

The boars lounge was rocking to the Rumblestrut Blues, Pumpkin was passing
out Joe's homemade mead, and there was much talk about the sows.  I thought
I heard talk of a panty raid, but I'm not sure.

In the sow's lounge there was a lot of trying on of dresses, shoes and fancy
hats.  Of course the boars were talked about.  Who was cutest, strongest,
best hair, etc.

It was pretty quiet in the mixed company lounge.  I could hear piggie
squeaks and wheeks and some giggles from the sows.  Some paw holding and
getting to know each other I think.

I never saw so many snacks devoured so fast!  Fruits, veggies, luscious hay!
I hope the girls dresses still fit them!  Carly did a wonderful job with the
outfits.  Everypig looked handsome and beautiful.

My pigs sent a quick email to say they arrived and were having a great time.
The Bride and Groom were wonderful and very gracious to everyone.  Juliet
and Liam are getting along famously and Pumpkin and Aeva were seen holding
paws.  Peaches was under the watchful eye of Chester and she was making
herself very comfortable with him.  She wasn't paying too much attention to
other boars.

PigAir will make sure all are returned home safely.

Lady Dee

www.sunnyday1.blinkz.com