[Gpdd] Virtual: Oxford is beautiful!

Carla Martinez cmartinez36 at houston.rr.com
Tue Feb 14 21:53:53 EST 2006

Dear Diary,

It is so thrilling to be a guinea pig slave at a Royal GP wedding!
Yesterday while the pigs were enjoying the Royal festivities I had a few
hours free. I drank in the atmosphere at the Bridge of Sighs (ahhhhhh),
almost got a bath at Bath Place, and got altitude-challenged on High Street.
Hee hee.

Here is a link if you want to see a little of this beautiful city.
http://www.oxfordcity.co.uk/

Snowball tells me that he and Cookie and some other friends are doing a tour
tomorrow and I am welcome to accompany them carrying a picnic basket of
dandelions, dandelion tea, and more stuff they listed for me to obtain. I'm
glad little Brownie has found a group of like-minded pigs to take leisurely
strolls in the gardens with her. And she looked beautiful in her dress for
the wedding. I would describe it as a red and white toile-looking heart
print chiffon. Very Valentines-y. Did I get that dress description right,
Mary Fran?

Turns out Snowball prefers his mommy/slave to carry his EGG money card and
purchase all he requires on his behalf. I was lucky enough to find him a
Burberry over-pig-coat in his size yesterday on High Street.

I did get to see the Royal Couple after the nuptials today, it was awesome
to see their splendid selves, and all the pigs were wheeking with the
pageantry of it all.

We are charmed. Til next time,

Slave Carla on duty in Oxford, England