[Gpdd] Virtual: Royal Wedding

Ginger Fitzsimmons matildalucet at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 14 17:19:11 EST 2006

I was a bit concerned when all that snow hit Boston, that Butterscotch
and Clover would not be able to fly out of Logan. Then I remembered
that they were flying Pig Air and hoped that it flew in virtually any
weather. :-)

There was a red envelope on my desk this morning addressed to "Mommy."
It was a valentine from both of them, and it said "Having a great time
at the wedding; wish you were here."  If I know my piggies, this may be
all I hear from them, at least until the food is exhausted. I look
forward to reading reports from other pigs.

-ginger
in Melrose MA
where the snow is melting away