[Gpdd] Virtual: Royal Wedding

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 15 07:42:40 EST 2006

Hi All,
Suus sent me text messages from england :-D with her little mobile. Here
they are:

Hi slaves, boyz r soo cute here ;-) Yaya and me are making lots of new
friends.Auntie guiny was blwn away by tea and his suit.Auntie lot eats and
eats..;-),feel bad for bedhead.Haven't seen Jan, think he's with jolly
rodents.Grtz&Wkz CU Suus

Hi J&M, Lady Jasmine looks sooo pretty:-D:-D. I want dress like that when i
grow up.Wkz S

oeoeoe...got valentine's rose @-> from Jan :-S :-D.think i'll forgive him
for hanging out with hammer and jolly rodents soo much.Me like the
rumblestrut blues;-)Wkz S

That's all I heard up to now. Think they are too busy with having fun.
Grtz
Lonely Janneke without the winky girls :-(