[Gpdd] [Virtual]: Royal Wedding

Maren Fouts magbfouts at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 11:19:12 EST 2006

Hello all!

Sorry I didn't relay this information earlier.

I received a message from my Masters early this morning.  They arrived
safely and enjoyed the flight immensely.  They were quite excited when they
left!  Rosie and Charlie each separated and spent their flight time in the
gender specific lounges.  I'm sure they enjoyed the time apart.  They don't
often get to associate with other pigs.  Rosie really enjoyed the sows
meeting with the Lady Jasmine.  Rosie says she's quite the Lady, very well
mannered and demure.  Rosie can be rather picky about such things, being a
Lady herself.

On the 14th they claimed they played very well and everypig seemed to enjoy
waking to the music (we all know that's better than an alarm!).  What a busy
day!  The sows were hustling and bustling everywhere.  You know how sows get
at weddings!  Charlie says the boars were very laid back and just enjoying
their 'male time'.

The wedding (according to Rosie) was quite lovely.  What a to-do!  She got a
lot of use out of her new Lady's hanky.  Her dress was a beautiful blue
velvet ball gown.   She was quite excited to wear it.  Charlie wore a tuxedo
with accessories to match Rosie.

I don't want to spoil any details of the wedding.  That honor belongs to the
Oxford Slaves of the happy couple!

Piggy Kisses,
Maren (missing my babies!)