[Gpdd] Virtual: Royal Wedding

Alicia VanMaanen aliciavanmaanen at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 15 13:33:16 EST 2006

Mommy,  I am so escited to be here in Oxfor. the weather is wonderfuls. I
had a nice plane trip and was able to comfor the little piggie that sat next
to me. he was alrigh jus a little frighten. I was very happy to see my
wonderful Boo Boo Bear Hare and her sister Fugly. Boo lookes beautifu. Guess
what mommy I also met lots of other cool piggies and such, to many to list
thoug. The weddding was very pretty and beautifuls. Everyone loved me outfit
and Boo looked extravegants in her dress :)  Yes, I was a good boys and
shares me dandelions that you send with me. Boo Boo thoughs they were a
wonderful treat. I am getting to know Bert well since we could become boar
in laws maybe later on thoug. I gotta go the dancing is beginning again and
i loves it.

love you mommy and sees u when i returns,
Sailor Willie

Ps tell Boo Boo's mom that her and Fugly are behaving too and enjos
themseves