[Gpdd] Virtual: Corkster is Home Alone!

shim1990 at adelphia.net shim1990 at adelphia.net
Wed Feb 15 21:17:49 EST 2006

--Hey gang ~ just wanted to update ya all.  With that stuck up Porky and that worry wart Petunia out of the cage, it's party time!  I can't mention any names, but some of the "missing" pigs have been hangin' at my crib, chillin' and partying!  No tango here, just some serious rumble strutting.  So if you're looking for a good time, come on by.  One of my friends is even bringing some "party favors".  (and we're talkin' some serious GreenLeaf.)  Party on!!
                                                             Corkster
  Judi and the Haypile Honeys
www.art4animals.blinkz.com/