[Gpdd] Virtual: Jan the Boar overcomes shyness

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Thu Feb 16 00:32:10 EST 2006

Hi All,
     This is too neat not to share right now. Charlie called me to let m know
how great everything was though he has apparently used up almost everything
on his Egg card including phone minutes, but he was so pleased -- he said that
Jan the boar performed Beethoven Pig's Rumblestrut Blues with the rest of
them. Charlie was as "esscited" as if he were speaking of a personal triumph. The
girls were quite wrong, he said, "there's nothing girlie about his
rumblestrutting."
     And then he ran out of minutes so I don't know what else is going on.

Alge