[Gpdd] [Virtual]<Jan the Boar overcomes shyness>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 17 11:31:12 EST 2006

Hi after-partypiggies and slaves!
My girls and jan just arrived home :-D. They are exhausted but this is what
i've got out of them so far. First of all, Alge, thank your boys for helping
jan to get over his shyness. He has this whole new air over him (but he is
sweet as allways ;-) ) but he seems more proud of just being him, a
maaaanly, miiiighty boar, as he himself has allready told us several times.
(btw I loove that song, we will play it tonight and jan can re-enact his
performance)
They also made sure that i put in my email that all of them are keeping
their paws crossed for tea (especially guiny) and his back. Guiny has a lot
of experience (being an alpha pig) to keep clumsy piggies at a distance and
she whispered to me that she tried her best to protect tea so that he
wouldn't get hurt. She knew that allthough he was acting tough for her, he
still was in pain. And she sends many piggies kisses his way!
Lotje really enjoyed the royal lunch. I think she might have gained some
grams. But she insist that she was very ladylike with bedhead and that he
was extremely handsome.Yaya was really happy to see mommy lotje again (we
don't live together anymore) and she also had lots of fun with biscuit, she
hopes the pictures will turn out nicely.
They all are going on about a congo line and a sexy tango of cooders and
porky (they disagree with carla's use of the word "precious"!). I cannot
really follow but I have no doubt that they have had a very good time. So
concluding, we winky girls want to wish the happy royal couple a very bright
future, lots of veggies and hay, good health and maybe some piglets...(no
doubt they would be gorgeous)...and for now, a very nice holiday!!

grtz
janneke, mikey, Guiny, Lotje, Suus&Jan and Yaya
Btw if any pigs are travelling through europe and need a place to stay while
they are visiting the land of windmills, clogs, dikes, tulips and....ehm...
grass? (netherlands!) they are very welcome! It is flat and rainy here, we
admit that, but rainy also means lots grass, trees and ofcourse fresh
veggies!I recently travelled through the country by train to visit my sister
and jan was fascinated by all the green stuff which he saw when he looked
outside the window.