[Gpdd] Virtual: Further info from Jolly Rodents

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sat Feb 18 18:57:41 EST 2006

Hi All Piggies and People,
     I've heard from Chester so will more or less just summarize things here.
     Chester and Peaches have enjoyed each other's company and have spent a
great deal of time together. Neither of them has shown any great interest in
pursuing other piggies of the opposite gender. I got the idea that Chester is
"captivated." (Actually, that is his exact word.)
     They, along with Petunia and Charlie, checked on Brownie to make sure
she was doing well. They also wanted to get to know her and Cookie better.
They're chums of Snowball's already and enjoyed seeing and performing with him.
Both of the boys danced with Brownie and said she's demure but "charming" and
that they'd all like to get to know both her and Cookie better.
     Chester said that Charlie lamented that Petunia worries a great deal
about food (don't all piggies!) but that Porky says she'd do better to worry
about that daughter of hers, Corkster, left at home and partying wildly.
     Apparently Florida Charley (AKA "Mr. September") and Wolfi have had a
great time, performing some of Beethoven Pig's Rumblestrut Blues performances
and doing such other things as Slave Carla noted, as playing "Pigby." They're
both quite handsome fellows.
     Pumpkin was great as the Royal Footman, I'm told. This trip has been
quite the adventure for him as well as for all the piggies involved. All are
thrilled that HRH Prince Biscuit and Princess Jasmine invited them to share in
this monumental occasion. Most of the piggies remain awed.
     Chester said that he was leaving out much about so many of the other
piggies, that he was hoping to see Guinness (he was her secret Santa piggy) but
that there's just been so much going on. They really like Pumpkin, Jan the boar
and Hammer. Everyone misses Prince who, as the oldest piggy, always had a
place of honor during these always-exciting virtual trips. Chester said that "his
absence has been conspicuous." We will always remember Prince, who lived to
be 9 years and 7 months old.
     The guys were unable to find Sweetie and wondered if she made the trip.
They didn't locate the Scottish Piggy Clan, either. Charlie was looking for
Bert and Sailor Willie, and Chester wasn't sure if he managed to briefly get
together with them. Charlie told Chester that Bert and Sailor Willie might be
boars- in- law one day and wondered if that would make them legally related.
Chester reported Charlie asking, "why would it be an in-law thing if it wasn't
something legal." I thought it was a pretty good question. What are the roots of
that term?

     Everyone is worried about Albert. We hope he's doing well.
     Mr. Cooders and Porky -- well, really, their doings are always known.
They'e become quite a devoted couple.
     Wilson and Fuzzy participated in the dances and activities, enjoyed each
other's company, but Chester said that back in the room Wilson admitted to
physically feeling less than great. So there continues to be some concern
regarding his health.
     Well, that's a wrap for now.
     Best wishes to the Royal Couple!

Alge and the Jolly Rodents