[Gpdd] [MISC] Thank you for condolences for Adrian

Dr Kay Dudman kay.dudman at londonmet.ac.uk
Sun Feb 19 16:59:12 EST 2006

I would like to thank everyone who has been kind enough to email me and
have my dear little Adrian in their thoughts at this difficult time.  It
has really helped to know that we all support each other at sad times,
when we lose our little piggies, as well as being glad for each other at
happy times.  I will respond personally to everyone who contacted me, but
I wanted you all to know how much I appreciated everyone's kindness.

Thanks again

Kay