[Gpdd] CARE: when traveling

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 19 19:32:11 EST 2006

Hi follow digesters,
  I recently made a trip across the mountains
  and was wondering how it would have affected
  my guinea pigs had I decided to take them
  with me. Would the change of alitltude make
  their ears pop as it does mine? Also is it possible
  to take the piggies over he mountains in a car
  or plane? I may be moving at some point or traveling
  again and going to the mountains again and would
  like to know about this. Thanks to all the knowledgeable
  piggie slaves for their help.
  Birdie slave to Jimmy Jr, Spunky, Miss Perky,
  and Miss Pooky

Birdie