[Gpdd] Health: GP food/Kaytee

Marsha Neely matilda at ptsi.net
Sun Feb 19 23:46:04 EST 2006

First, I just want to clarify that Hartz does make guinea pig food.  That's
about the only kind I can buy out here in the boonies.  Best I can tell,
there is no coloring of any kind added to the pellets.

I would also like to add to the comments about Kaytee products.  I found 2
cellophane wrappers off butterscotch candy in a bag of Kaytee Timothy Hay.
I also got some Kaytee Aspen Bedding that had sunflower seeds in it.  The
seeds were still in shells.  Makes me wonder how much they really care about
the products they process.  Either of those could have caused my babies to
choke.  I just thought I would add a little gas to the fire.

My sympathy goes out to everyone who has lost a piggie.  I lost my Muttley
on December 30th, and I'm still not ready to write about him.  My thoughts
are with you all.

Marsha
The Bejabbers (StinkerBelle, Ozzy, Trixie, Elvis)
Bart, the big dog
In memory of Muttley, PitterPatty, and Baby
www.bejabbers5.blinkz.com