[Gpdd] misc:Adrian and teeth

Pasmant, Dawna DawnaP at Scosche.com
Mon Feb 20 12:38:33 EST 2006

Kay, BooBooBearHare and Fugly say little piggy prayers for you and your
family.  I had the same thing happen with my Bailey, so I know how hard it
is to go through that.  I ended up having her teeth done, and she had a
severe head tilt, and I stayed home with her all day.  I gave her water out
of a dropper and fed her mac and cheese her favorite.  She could not walk
and laid on her side with me all day.  (that was after surgery) We put her
in her cage at night and I put a bunch of stuffed animals in it so she would
have soft stuff, and we thought she was going to finally pull through as she
was standing on her own.  The next morning, she was back down, so I decided
to take her and help her over the bridge.  It was heart wrenching.  It also
was the best decision I could have made as she was suffering.  My husband
took me out that day and made me (twisted my arm) pick out a new baby as I
don't think he could look at the empty tank.  That is when BooBooBearHare
came to live with us.  So the 15th was her 3 year adoption day.  And what
better way to spend it than at the royal wedding, and getting tons of
valentines from her Sailor Willie.  Rumor has it she was the life of the
party and that there were crumpets involved.  She is defiantly Mommas girl.
Fugs was in happy heaven just sitting with Bert holding paws and making
plans.  I hope Willie was not too taken aback by my girls behavior.  She
loves the night life and loves to boogie.  Thanks Pig Air for getting
everyone back safe and sound.  All of our piggy love.  D, embarrassed slave
to Fugs and BooBoo.  D

Best Regards,
Dawna Pasmant
Scosche Industries