[Gpdd] Health: Mountain Passes

Mary Fran McCluskey faststats at faststatschecks.com
Mon Feb 20 15:14:38 EST 2006

My VistaPrint Electronic Business CardHi Birdie & piggies--
I've driven my piggies umpteen times from San Francisco to Southern California over a big mountain pass (the Grapevine near LA). This last time I tried to notice if it made any difference, as my ears always pop. This time the silly girls (Cookie & Brownie) decided to hide UNDER the nice bed I had made them, and they stood on the wire floor for 8 hours. Go figure. Anyway, no apparent problem going over the Grapevine and it is something like from zero to 4000 feet.
--Mary Fran