[Gpdd] Virtual: Guiney's pigture from wedding

Claire King basschick23 at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Feb 21 13:54:22 EST 2006

Hi to all the Winky Girls and Jan the boar,

Tea has expressed much popcorning excitement in having such a nice pigture
of Guiney, he would not stop wheeeking until I printed it and put in near
their cage! I think quite a long friendship has begun here.

Both Tea and Biscuit had a really great time at the wedding, and I am still
collecting up all the emails (there are qute a few now!)

Wheeks to all

Claire, Tea and Biscuit