[Gpdd] [SILLY] <Oh My Dearest Pumpkin!>

Carly Austin candi191999 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 21 16:34:39 EST 2006

I just wanted to tell you pumpkin, that you are one
hot pig!  Your rumblestrut amazed me!  The way you er
er er er er ered and swayed that hind end of yours.
Mmm mmm mmm!  I am getting piggy bumps just thinking
about it!  And when I got a Valentine in the mail from
you, Wow! You are some gentile-pig!  So when can we
get married? Sorry, with all the romance in the air, I
cannot help myself. You are so handsome! Would you
like to come over and share a sprig of Parsley next
wheekend?  Perhaps, when it is warmer, slave mommy can
take us for a walk in my new stroller. We can walk to
the park, and have a pig-nick. We shall dine on fresh
grass! Ahh, Pumpkin, I think I love you!  (Wink)  I
must go now! Liam wants to talk to Juliet!  Until nest
time Pumpkin! Smooches and Parsley!  Aeva Isabella~

To my Dearest Juliet!

It is I, your Dashing Daring Liam the Brave!!

You were the most amazing guinea girl at the royal
wedding wedding.  May I even go so far as to say, your
beauty out shown that of the brides'!  To dance with
you that day was like walking on clouds, Juliet!  I
want to Rumblestrut for you all day long! (I even had
to take guinea pig dance lessons!) I shall challenge
any guinea guy to a duel, a rumblestrut duel! To win
your heart, anything!  I would like to invite you to
my humble home for dinner. A nice salad of parsley and
carrots.  This wheekend?  7 p.m.

I would also like to thank you for your nice Valentine
you sent me in the mail.  How VERY sweet of you.  My
slave hung them in a frame by my and my sister's home.
(You see why we call her our slave)  Thank you again,
my dear Juliet.  My sweet Juliet!

Yours
Liam