[Gpdd] silly: the Royal Wedding fun

aileen wilson adw267 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 22 12:16:22 EST 2006

Bert wanted me to post and tell all his new friends that he is so happy he met them and that he had a wonderful time at the royal wedding. He said that Phylo and Sailor Willie are great fun and hopes that at the next outing he will be able to bunk with them.
  He enjoyed the pub crawling and says that he was only to glad to put up the bail bond for BooBooBearHair  but she should be more discrete in the future (maybe!!), although the affair didn't seem to faze Sailor Willie but he is probably more use to these things than Bert is. Bert has led a sheltered life as a county gent and only pig (except for the Rapunzel scandal of which he says he had no part) until he went into her Majesty's secret service and has now seen more of life.
  Our sincere sympathy to Dr Kay and those others who have lost Piggy's lately and prayers for Albert.
  Aileen and Bert(the pig with the rich fantasy life)