[Gpdd] [MISC] Rancocas, NJ show

labbatesms at comcast.net labbatesms at comcast.net
Thu Feb 23 18:43:07 EST 2006

Mike and I went to the Rancocas, NJ guinea pig show this past weekend.  It's always great to see the variety of piggies.  There were Silkies, Himalayans, Dalmatians, Texels, Americans, and I'm sure I'm for forgetting some.

The Himalayans always look a little more mischievious than usual with black, "dusty" noses -- they always look like they just got into something.

One woman had 3 week old babies -- they were SO tiny.  Since my herd are such big "porkers", I forget how little the babies are.  I did hold one 3-week old little boy -- he felt so light.

The show is fun and it's nice to see all the cute piggies.

--
Steph