[Gpdd] [FOOD] RESCUE: Dilemmas in rescue world

Marielle Smith marielle at markinekt.com
Fri Feb 24 15:48:07 EST 2006

Dear fellow GPDD-ers,

I was really bummed out about Lisa's posting about Oxbow.  While I don't
purchase hay from them (we use American Pet Diner), I have long used their
pellets, because I've been told they have stabilized vitamin C.  I can't
imagine how grossed out I'd be to find bugs in my Cavy Cuisine.  Has anyone
else had any bad experiences with Oxbow?

Lisa, it's horrible that their customer service person was so rude!  That's
really shocking.  Does anyone else have a great pellet that they think would
be a good substitute?

Best,
Marielle and the Gang:
Russell (the husband),
Widget, Schocki, Trudy (the piggies),
Mister Big, Jackie, Rhumba, Wolfgang, Farrah, Garbanzo (the buns),
Rosario (the conure)
And Windex, our little angel, in memoriam