[Gpdd] Misc: My discovery

Maren Fouts magbfouts at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 16:09:14 EST 2006

I've discovered today, I think, that my pigs are master manipulators.  Even
better, I am a sucker.  I always give in.  Their trick to get me to do what
they want is to climb the walls of the cage and S-T-R-E-T-C-H their noses up
to the very top.  Charlie usually starts and Rosie knows that if she joins
they'll get something good, Critter Berries, cuddles, etc.  When I see them
do it I complain to my husband.  Then they continue to do it and he tells me
it's because I keep paying attention to them.

As an experiment I waited to see how long this would go on, so I held out as
long as I could.  I gave in of course because I am a sucker but I swear this
went on for 10 minutes almost.  They certainly have some memory for those
little brains.

So, what technique do other pigs employ to manipulate their slaves, I
wonder...

Piggy kisses,
Maren, Rosie, and Charlie