[Gpdd] Virtual: PigAir, song

DEE CLARK joedee1986 at verizon.net
Fri Feb 24 18:40:42 EST 2006

So sorry your PigAir agent has been off-line for awhile due to health
problems.

I am happy to report all the piggies that wished to go home have been safely
delivered to there loving slaves.  Those staying over need to just give me a
ring and I will send the jet to pick you up and return you home.

Judging by the condition of the jet after all the travelers deplaned there
must have been some party aboard.  There was hay and bits of veggies
everywhere, and the poo dumping conveyor belt must have jammed.  I am still
picking poos out of the seats and luggage compartment.  How did it get back
there?

Juliet, Peaches and Pumpkin arrived home exhausted, but with smiles on their
faces.  I asked Juliet how she got a rip in the beautiful dress Carly made
for her and she mumbled something about a bar and Sailor Willie?  Pumpkin
had a royal medal around his neck making him an official Royal Footman to
Prince and Princess.  Peaches kept sighing about Chester dear.  They will
write in soon.

My piggie song contributions:

There was Juliet, Juliet my sweet pet

There was Pumpkin, Pumpkin rumblestrutin

There was Peaches, Peaches for treats she reaches
www.sunnyday1.blinkz.com