[Gpdd] MEDICAL QUESTION

Katie Gardner kgardner1000 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 25 09:49:54 EST 2006

Hi,

My piggie has had an awful time with a skin problem (itchiness, and hair
loss). I've tried everything I can think of (inlcuding bringing her to three
vets, and treating her with imovectin, the parasite medicine) and she's
still losing hair, and very uncomfortabale! I'm about to start giving her
griseofulvin, a medication for ringworm, but am losing hope that ANYTHING
will help her. Does anyone have any experience with this - fungal infection,
hair loss, lice, griseofulvin? Any help or insight would be appreciated.
I've read that there can be sideffects with the medication, but I'm not sure
what else to do at this point.
Thanks,
Katie